"Nones", or those who have no religious affiliation are a growing segment of the population, with research showing that up to 1/3 of the population fits into this demographic.
Dr. Tamra Fromm has done extensive research into this demographic and has interesting insights to share.
1. Who and what are the "Nones".
2. How did this segment grow so large in the space of one generation?
3. How can we engage in dialogue with a "None"?
4. What does this growing segment of the population mean for the future of the Church?
5. How are we each called to witness and evangelize the faith to the "Nones" and in our culture today?
Check out Dr. Fromm's blog to learn more by clicking HERE
Read Dr. Fromm's articles in the Detroit Catholic by clicking HERE
Learn about Dr. Fromm's book, "Pre-Evangelization and Young Adult "Native Nones" HERE
Tau Ministries Website
May the Lord grant you His peace.
David Seitz, OFS