In Episode 1 of Season 2, Franciscan Dave talks about how we are called to share the good news of the Risen Lord. What happens after Easter? We Rejoice and we tell the good news. Faith comes by "hearing". It is not enough to simply live a good life, we must go forth and witness to the good news of the Gospel.
1. What not to do.
2. Always be ready to offer a reason for the hope in you.
3. What is the main message of the Gospels? Why did Jesus come?
4. What did Jesus command us to do?
5. What it means to live out our baptismal commission to be prophets?
6. What price are we willing to pay for spreading the Gospel?
Franciscan Dave is a production of Tau Ministries, rebuilding the Church by helping the "living stones" grow in faith and a life of holiness.
You can reach Franciscan Dave at: firstname.lastname@example.org
May the Lord grant you His peace.
David Seitz, OFS